Sunday, August 28, 2005

Take Care Bro!

Guess what? It's me updating the blog again you pricks. Since I've taken on the unwanted position of editor, I urge all the brothers we have all over the world (3 continents and counting) to use this page as a forum to keep all the bros updated about your latest going-ons. Also to show the rest of the world how GY we can be.

In a sombre occassion at the airport, GYeo left us on a plane to London. The mood was damp and the usual wails of laughter that normally pepper our outings, noticeably missing. Tender moments spent were biding him a safe journey. Firm handshakes soon turned into uncontrollable hugs. Tears gathered in many of our eyes as we waved a teary goodbye to our brother.

As a tribute to GYeo, here are some of the pictures we've took in his last week with us.


The night was still young.


Think she'll miss him more than the rest of us.


Getting there...


All happy at the end of the night. I took this picture hence my absence. _!_


The BlinkyMummy sign and the international GY sign seems to have caught up with us.

After all that has been said, there's still one final picture. I believe this should be the last shot of JT on home soil for some time. We wish you well. Take care bro!



GYPoh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey GYPoh, wat a poignant entry..nice pics all rd.. and good luck GYeo, we gog miss u! =)cya back on our usual email thread soon!

GYDes

Anonymous said...

Had a great night out! Enjoyed the music and company and the crazy 3sec fun! All the best to GYPoh soon too!

Anonymous said...

I regret missing all the fun but I was really bogged down by smthg and my hectic schedule last weekend... When you are back, I will be there...

But tell me in advance as I'm slow

Anonymous said...

Refering to the comment on the second pic. Think she will miss him more than the rest of us. I doubt she would miss any of us at all. 3Jzz