Saturday, August 13, 2005

The Demise of our Blog

It is with sadness that I announce the immenient demise of our blog due to the lack of participation. Our lofty dreams of being the No.1 blog are but just... dreams. We now can bury our dream among the graves of other lofty ideas like water-proof teabags and paper umbrellas.

On a totally unrelated issue, I had 2 "celebrity" sightings this past week.

1) Wendy aka Xiaxue
Spotted alighting from a bus at the stop in front of Plaza Singapura was the popular Singaporean blogger. I have no intention to offend, but the truth must be told. This girl really does injustice to the camera. She actually looks kind of decent in the pictures on her blog, even those "non-photoshoped" ones. But make no mistake, in person this girl is fugly (bloguage). Add that face to her dwarfing frame of perhaps 5 feet and you'll get a mental picture of what I'm talking about. I hope for her sake she's got a great personality...

2) Timothy Go, host of "That's IT" on CNA
Old Tim shares the same gym as me. Spotted at Planet Fitness Suntec lifting some weights (P.S. I can lift more than him), Tim looks every bit the consummate professional. He looks and talks exactly the same as he does on the telly. Keep up the good work Tim, whatever it is that you actually do...

On the topic of sightings, I also had a GY sighting today.

1) Alvin Chan aka my FYP mate and total slacker
This GY was spotted at East Coast Park doing something very unGY-like. Tenderly supporting his girlfriend as she rode a bicycle, he looked as if he really was enjoying himself! I guess Alvin proves that there's a nonGY within everyone of us. Way to go Alvin?

That's all I have. No pictures to post as everything I have is not related to the sightings... I pray for divine intervention to save our blog. But then again all it needs is some other GY's contribution! So... _!_ it.

No comments: