Monday, August 01, 2005

Brangy & SL (not GYling)

Today I saw Brangy & SL trying to cross the road at Bugis. My GY instinct immediately alerted me to their presence. Quick as lightning, I hide in a corner and carried out my survelliance on them.

In actual fact, it's been quite a while since I last saw Brangy. Was really surprised to see his hair all black again. Where did our blondie go? All these in the name of love? Cos SL din like it?

This, my friend, is the power of love. It has the ability to deliver salvation to a man so deeply etched in hell. It has made our man give up the VIP room in hell for a shot at heaven. It has changed our man into a worthy hero, a knight in shining armour who holds the hand of his dainty beloved and vows to take the full force of the oncoming cars as they made a dash across the road. This, I cannot emphasize more, is the power of love. SL is a lucky girl. Brangy, the doors of hell are always open to you but I guess we will never see you back here again. We lament the loss of a once-so-faithful follower of the GY ways. Come and visit us when you can.

I have to admit that I'm sincerely happy for Brangy. I'm glad that he has left the GY ways but deep down, I hope that he will not forget the GYs enjoying life here in hell are always waiting for him to come back to us. I'm just sad to say that love has not worked wonders on me like it has on him. I wonder when I will be able to do a Brangy.

Until the day arrives, I will be a happy GY.....



Brangy then:


























Brangy now:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fair enuff... but identify who wrote this leh ...

Anonymous said...

screw u guys, i look like i permed my hair in the brangy now pic _|_ im no fucking PCK !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I believe the pictures tells it all right? haha.... Only GYling has these pictures....

No offence but quite long never see Brandon and when I saw our Blondie gone for good, I just felt like writing this....

But the PCK picture is damn farnie...

Anonymous said...

so SL, what do you tink of SL?

Anonymous said...

She looks quite alright but got a hint of lianness so I might guess she was a lian when she was younger? Not too sure cos I was quite far away and I din bring bino but I have to say Brangy did not fuck it up...

All of a sudden, I thought of something.... She looks faintly like Sherry from far.