Sunday, September 18, 2005

Updates for our Brothers overseas

Because GYPoh is perpetually complaining that no one else updates the blog, I shall make the painstaking effort to fill you all in on what goes on in Singapore...

I'm still into my TCM course but I realise that passing the exam is different from knowing your stuff. They will give you tips (and i mean loads of them) for the exams to make sure you can pass. I have no doubt I will be able to but I'm far from knowing my stuff. Was given a quiz lately and all I can say is I only noe 10% of the stuff w/o refering to my text. Word of advice to everyone out there - Don't be my 1st patient in future.

Life sux, esp when organising a game of street soccer can prove to be of great frustration, no thanks to all the GYs we have in our jing-gang. Today morning woke up to a constant bout of sneezing at 6am. Why? Fucking strong wind comparable to Katrina blowing all over the island (or at least I tot so). My 1st tot was not to find a place to take cover or pack some emergency items in case my condo collapses. It was to close my windows and go back to sleep.

But FUCK!! We got soccer game today and the weather din look at letting up. Decided to tink of alternative 1st thing I wake up again.... Decided to tell everyone to move our game to that Bukit Batok sheltered basketball court. In the end, many GYs decided to do a GY sunday soccer on me and tell me they got smthg on last min.... I seriously wonder then how come there can be so many last min stuff happening all at the same time to different pple.... I noe Jialun is sick so that can be forgiven... No one bothered to tell me of the last min thing also until i msg them... Kan Ni Na.... All of you juz die lah.... I even went to Meng's place juz to get ball from him.... I think it shall be the last time I org such soccer games... I have decided to seek greener pastures and hand in a transfer request.... You can also say that I have decided to get a life.

Aniwae, some other updates in case some pple dunno....

  • Meng has gotten a job at Mindef.
  • Gordon is frequently flying off to KL and back with his job. Prospects look better than previous though I think it's still that same old shit job.
  • Zhijian is missing in action. No emails from him, no news. But I have got his number over there from Huiling, juz that haven got time to call him. Heard he got internet liaoz also... Maybe he is busy with some Shanghai mei-meis. I wonder if Shanghai mei-meis are better or hainanese mei-meis that Ah Lau fancies.
  • Not many pple might care but Vincent pulled his hamstring during warm-up in a game and he in out for 2 weeks. Buttttt.... he still scored in the game though he could not run at all.... I wonder if it was Benny's team he played against.

And for all our frens overseas and local, HAPPY MID-AUTUMN

No comments: