Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sydney Update

Do not fret, although I may be stuck in alone in Sydney, the posts will not stop! I will still try my best to update the blog amist my busy schedule of short working hours and company sponsored dinners.

Quick update of my first 3 days in Sydney.

Plane ride: Business class is always good. I cannot travel economy ever again... But my plan to get some SIA hotties failed miserably... The damn indian man next to me was sick and he got most of the honeys' attention. Damn you sick indian man!! Hence after a movie, I hit the sack and didn't wake up till the stewardess' hand was on my knee gently tapping me awake for my gourmet breakfast.

Other than that, my stay up till now has been pretty uneventful. Had dinner down at Darling harbour. View was good but food so-so. Prices were also very good (for the restaurant that is)...

Work also brought about no surprises. Boss is a good woman, no airs about her at all (unlike some previous bosses I know). Small team, secretary is a small hottie, a pregnant lady sits opposite me and generally everyone was friendly.

I just realise that the secretary is not a secretary but in in fact a hottie IT girl. Bonus points for potential to be nerdy and hot. I tried to upload some pictures but unfortunately the connection sucks big time. So just suffer in agony till I manage to sort this out.

_!_ y'all till the next time I guess. Will try to update more if connection permits. Being a leech sucks (pun intended).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GYalvin never got to taking a shot of the hottie in his office... So how about GYpoh do one for us? I'm sure Aussies are friendly enuff for that... esp when u r new