Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Warcraft, 3 Corridor, D-Day and now DOTA

Warcraft has revived itself in me. Staying in hostel like accomodation, its no wonder I am beginning to hear "Our Hero has Fallen" ringing in my ears once again. Defence of The Ancient, a new map, with lots of items to buy. It does help in passing time in Perth. Felt like years since I touched down on Perth, but, it has oni been a short 3 weeks of stay here.

A quick flashback:

The Corridor.

Inside.


Outside.

1989 Nissan Pintara.. A$1320. My first car, or rather, my first quarter of a car.

Hayabusa at Fremantle - Not mine.

Gordon Street - Not mine either.

Fremantle Fish n Chips - Not Free, Not Cheap. But it was mine.

Cottesloe Beach

Wedding InStyle

Poh, Kate should get one of these for her Wedding.


33 more weeks, 200 hours of flying, many seasons of drama serials and endless games of Dota to go before my scheduled return. Till then, this shall be my home...


No comments: