Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Space Filler

Since the absence of posts in recent weeks, fans of this vastly popular blog have been clamouring for updates. I have to admit I've been a tad lazy with the updates, so I'm making an effort at this ungodly hour for the fans. I've got nothing much to update honestly, so here are some photos of the opening of the latest night spot in Singapore. For the brothers overseas, drinks are on me at this happening nightspot when you boys get back.

Date: 19th Jan 2007
Venue: Cafe del Mar, Siloso Beach, Sentosa
Time: 1930 till late



Party got underway with the Ibiza style beach club.

Chilling at members area.

View of the club's outside sitting from members area.

View of entrance from members area.

Main pool of Cafe del Mar. Picture doesn't do it justice though. Much nicer in reality.

That's all I've got I'm afraid. Hope the rest of you GYs will have more to update. CNY is round the corner, let's get together soon to usher in the new year!



Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: