Friday, September 15, 2006

UK Updates

Nice work on the Match Reports. I do get much kick just thinking of how you tinkle with the names.

A little update of UK since I have little time on my end here.

Just had exams on Wednesday, wasnt the best, but hey at least now I am free from the shackles.

Will touch down in SG on 21st Oct. Shall miss the mystery event planned, but will see ALL of you on 22nd.

Some pictures from about a month ago, when GYLH was in town. It's not East Coast Park where I took the pics, FYI.


Sheer skill - eyes on frisbee, prepared stance to receive.

Someone just wanted to get dirty/sandy.


GYLH was suspiciously close.

Someone did not realise that it didn't matter if she squatted/half-squatted/stood up straight - her height won't block anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that guy, Andy?

--Lian Meng