Saturday, February 25, 2006

Kok wishes poethood a Happy 1st Birthday

But I guess it isn't a very happy one after all. Well.... No one seems to remember you anymore.
Can't put the blame on anyone, the hype is gone and contributors are few and far between. This makes me think: Who can really call themselves brothers of this circle? Many have come and gone but the core remains. Many have come and claimed that they are brothers but have done nothing to suggest likewise. I would only call them brothers in name. Perhaps I'm also guilty of procrastination from time to time. Perhaps it's time to do something about it. Perhaps it's time to move on. Perhaps...... perhaps...... perhaps......

Something interesting to share with my brothers.

http://mentalhelp.net/psyhelp/chap4/chap4r.htm

No comments: