Tuesday, July 10, 2007

As some of you may or may not know, the NEW list of seven wonders of the world is out. Well... there was a need for the new list as the old one consisted of six which no longer exist.
£1 million Question : Which is the only one from the first list of seven wonders to have survived?
Remember, you have no more life lines left.
Anyway, here is my five pence. A shame to say ... I have never been to any of the new seven before. I am putting it on the list to do before I die.
Taj Mahal.
An Indian Emperor built this for his favourite wife and the marble structure has stood the test of time (and British invasion).

Nothing unfamiliar to many of our brothers here. I am not a hao han.


I heard that ... Maximus once fought there as a slave. Hopefully I can get to visit this soon.

Given the problems Rio de Janiero now faces, maybe this majestic structure can provide solutions.

I have to admit .. there are three things I know about Mayans.

1)They are one of the race in Age of Empire

2) They are poorly portrayed in Acapolypto. Read: Human sacrifice is an Aztec thing, not really Mayan.

3)Their calendar predicts end of the world in 2012.

I have a few mates who have been to Macchu Picchu and have said that it is absolutely amazing. But dont forget, Tevez has already annihilated them.

This is a shame for me. I have not heard of Petra before the results came out.

Conclusion: A good effort, but a real shame Angkor Wat is not on the list. I have been there TWICE.

No comments: