Sunday, June 10, 2007

One of the more kickass games of our time

Earlier today, I discovered this gem of a game from the allaboutsouthpark webbie!

Without a moment's hesitation, I downloaded the game and tried my hands on it. I think the story is basically about Kyle trying to save the rest of his pals in the Mario world - quite fucking stupid if you ask my opinion. But what the fuck, I can't help it! It's goddamn Mario... ... with SouthPark characters!!!!!

Here are some scenes from the game. Really worth trying out if your pillow-talk buddy's outta town!


Like the original Super Mario game, Kyle changes his appearance and breathes fire when he consumes the "fire-flower", much to the dismay of the evil mushrooms, turtles and cacti that appear EVERYWHERE in the game. Uber cool...


The idea's pretty much the same as the original Mario game. Complete a stage and do the whole "jump-up-the-flagpost" routine before you move on to the next stage...


I terrorise the little bastards everywhere I go.


The fire-breathing Jew takes on the Dragon- and pussywhips the mofo!



Saving the world - all in a day's work.
I saved the little mushroom dude, only to be told that there was more work to be done.

Just a little heads-up: Do not for once, take it for granted that Kyle is immune to damage after you consume the "fire-flower". Like the original Mario, you lose your "fireball" ability if you fuck it up and get molested by the enemy!

Well, this game is really pretty entertaining. One of the few drawbacks, however, is when I tried doing the level cheat, I realised that the mofo game creators had removed it, meaning to say that I had to play like an honest, hardworking geek. Not cool!!

Anyway, it was quite fun to re-visit my childhood game once again, so just give it a shot mates!


No comments: