Thursday, March 08, 2007

Is this for REAL? (updated)

A little disclaimer first... I'll be the first to admit I'm not in tuned with the going-ons in the world of Christianity. And I don't really know what goes on in churches. But this shit really blows my mind away (and NOT in the good way like binge-drinking does). I found a few clips of this documentary while surfing around and went searching for the whole thing. You gotta watch it to believe it. Could anyone confirm if this is what happens in local churches? I'm never been to one of these before. Pretty disturbing shit...


Online Videos by Veoh.com

Not sure why the video is not working, but here's the link :http://www.veoh.com/videos/v264969XwzJN96C
Perhaps due to the mature content of the video hence you can't play it directly off the blog. Do try to watch it if you have the time. I think it'll make for an interesting discussion topic.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no one can see the video lor